Trike Mileage

26K on my trike. It's 3 years old, so figure more than 8K miles per year. Retired and don't have a daily commute.

Ride the trike mostly, so last time I tried to start the car the battery was dead. Mechanic told me to tough it out and drive the car at highway speeds at least once a week even if I don't like to be in the cage.

My daughter talked me out of selling the car, said I might need it to carry more than one passenger some time, or get a 2x4 from Home Depot.

I have 16,777 miles on my 2011 TG as of last night. I picked up the TG the second week of Aug. 2011 with it showing 8 miles on it. The first year we got about 1700 miles on it and last year about 8500. This year should end up around 8K to 9K as well. Still working full time. Don't ride it to work much and don't ride it around town much either. Pretty much ride on our HOG Wednesday Night Supper rides which can vary from 30 miles round trip to 150 miles round trip and weekend rides. Did just get back from riding out to Nampa, ID (west side of Boise) to visit daughters and families. 2424.0 miles from the time we pulled out of the garage in Jamestown and pulled back into the garage 11 days later. I couldn't have planned out 2424.0 if I had tried. I do have a "Fall Color Ride" coming up in late Sept. with our HOG group going to Grand Rapids, MN and up the North Shore Drive of Superior. That should add about another 800 miles or so.

2011 Merlot and Black TG. Lift, Deflectors, cat gutted, Stage 1, CVO slipons, LED headlight and Taillights and of course some bling.

Same as the other place

'09 33,300

'11 12,250

I'm retired, live on the desert in SoCal and ride pretty much daily. Wife and I take at least 1 long ride a year and several shorter ones. 2 or 3 rides into Las Vegas, Nv. and Bullhead City, Az. The trikes are pretty much stock and just a ton of fun.

45k on my '10 TG and 110k on my '04 FLH. I've been slacking off lately with flying jobs. I need to make it up by riding to Tucson for Thanksgiving.

WOW! This is encouraging! I work a 40 hour week at Home Depot. I try to ride often, but my wife hates helmet hair! The longest trip has been to Maggie Valley at 1000 miles one way. Love to see some of the higher mileage trikes!

2011 TG purchased March 4 2011. As of this post 14,568. Guess I don't ride as much as some folks. Unfortunately, not retired yet and still work 40+ hours / week.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back