Trike Lift

They didn't go out of business, my dad bought a BOB 1500 with trike kit back in May of this year. It's built like a brick sh@t house.

tglift.JPG

tglift2.JPG

Now that's a lift worth looking in to!!!!!

Same shipping weight as the Atlas Unit I found on Greg Smith's Site...thanks for all the feedback guys...gonna borrow my bosses trailer and take the 2 hr ride to Newark, DE and save myself the shipping costs too!

Same shipping weight as the Atlas Unit I found on Greg Smith's Site...thanks for all the feedback guys...gonna borrow my bosses trailer and take the 2 hr ride to Newark, DE and save myself the shipping costs too!

Have a friend handy with work gloves, hammer and a crowbar.

Once I got all the pieces out of the box the rest only took two people to move. The base unit is heavy but if you screw down the four wheels it rolls nicely.

:yes:

Just an update on Lifts...Handy Industries officially closed it's doors last Friday and Laid off it's remaining 30 Employees. Sad that another American Company has gone under!

Chinese Trike Lifts...I wish I could attach the pics of the gun that exploded after the guy used Chinese Bullets in it...Quality Control is not Priority! PC Challanged ;-(

Ed

:mad: I know , and most all of us are lining up at Wally World to buy their imported goods everyday.
Several months ago the wife was shopping at Wally World and i decided while she shopped I was going to look for American made products. To make a long story short , in probably a half hours time i was able to find ONE It was a deck of Bicycle Playing cards. I bought two decks and brought them home--i am saving them as souvenirs :mad:

And that's why it's so important to support local guys like Redneck Ray as often as we can...yes I know, I have a Jap Bike! But I didn't know anyone willing to sell me a Leftover '08 1700cc Harley for $7,200! And while I support as many American owned businesses as possible, having not worked in over a year, I am a little on the tight side when it comes to Value for my SSI $$$...LOL! Now if I could light a Fire under the Butt of my Local American Trike Builder and actually be able to say I have a Trike :mad:

Ed

I understand--i felt a little squeamish about getting the Honda BUT it is produced in Maryville Ohio , I have been told , by American labor.

And like a lot of others, the way the economy is you have to shop for what you feel comfortable spending

Just an update on Lifts...Handy Industries officially closed it's doors last Friday and Laid off it's remaining 30 Employees. Sad that another American Company has gone under!

Sad to hear, glad we got one before they closed.

Wow....never thought it'd work but yesterday & today I had the Trike in the Air (enough to slide this Gut underneath) by way of the Walmart Composite Ramps and my Aluminum Sears Bike Jack....IT WORKS!!! Thanks Guys!

Ed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back