Triglide Colors

Dec 11, 2011
Lawrenceville Il. USA
Sounds like a lot don't like most of the colors on the 2014 Triglide. Can we get a pole to see how many would like a Black and Orange Triglide? Always thought the first Triglide should have been in Harley colors.

Pitiful colors!! Even the new EXTRA cost sand/brown. Why not the new Daytona blue??
I was hoping for candy orange/ beer bottle to buy a 2014.
They must have new guys picking colors. Look how many some of the other models like the Heritage Softail have? WHY?

My Sunglow red is the ONLY color. :D

The new one is way too dark for me. I want something that will stand out in traffic. The super expensive sand/brown would have been OK if there was more brown then sand - IMHO.
Going to have to wait till 2015 and see if H-D comes to their senses and brings back Sunglow Red. ThumbUp pepper

Might be a dumb question but ,,,,,,, Why limit the colors ? If you have about 20+ colors, & could choose any combination would definitely sell more machines ! I know a few people that won't buy when they are ready to buy because of the paint.
Must be too confusing for MOCO !

If I had the money, I could go for an orange/black Triglide. I'd ride it every Halloween and then ride my Blue/Black the other 364 days:D:D:D

Orange and Black

I have requested an orange and black triglide for several years now.
I traded my 2014 for a 2016 with a custom paint job.
I am excited about a custom bike but I need ideas on the actual placement of the colors.
I have been looking for pictures or ideas.
If you have any let me know.
I will post pictures when it is painted.

I have requested an orange and black triglide for several years now.
I traded my 2014 for a 2016 with a custom paint job.
I am excited about a custom bike but I need ideas on the actual placement of the colors.
I have been looking for pictures or ideas.
If you have any let me know.
I will post pictures when it is painted.

welcome aboard. May I suggest that you go to the Hannigan web site and look at the paint job on their transformer conversion. (orange and black) Might be right up your alley.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back