Tri-Glide body parts

RareSS

150+ Posts
Sep 27, 2021
Abilene, Texas, USA
Trying to find a good place for finding parts or parts others might have lying around for a Tri-Glide trunk, such as door, hinges, fenders, lights and so on. Hate to have to buy new parts from Harley due to the cost. Don't want cracked or damaged parts. Any help on locating any parts is appreciated. Thanks ...

Jim

Trying to find a good place for finding parts or parts others might have lying around for a Tri-Glide trunk, such as door, hinges, fenders, lights and so on. Hate to have to buy new parts from Harley due to the cost. Don't want cracked or damaged parts. Any help on locating any parts is appreciated. Thanks ...

Jim

I haven't seen used Tri Glide parts for sale anywhere.

Jim

I have a body may have some scratches, no cracks, I have 6-8 fenders upstairs same thing replaced by the dealer for scratches. no trunk doors. I also have 2 free wheeler Bodys no trunks. I dont want to much for them. But shipping will be A LOT I would think ? IM in Mass.

I have a body may have some scratches, no cracks, I have 6-8 fenders upstairs same thing replaced by the dealer for scratches. no trunk doors. I also have 2 free wheeler Bodys no trunks. I dont want to much for them. But shipping will be A LOT I would think ? IM in Mass.

Thanks for the reply.

What I was thinking was to make a matching trailer for my Tri-Glide. The more that I investigated on the parts, was that it was going to cost a lot to scratch up all of the different parts as hinges, latches, and hardware. The trunk, I had access to, but still had to locate wheels, the door, lights, and such. I decided that it was going to be a bit pricey to build it and decided to pass on the build.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply.

What I was thinking was to make a matching trailer for my Tri-Glide. The more that I investigated on the parts, was that it was going to cost a lot to scratch up all of the different parts as hinges, latches, and hardware. The trunk, I had access to, but still had to locate wheels, the door, lights, and such. I decided that it was going to be a bit pricey to build it and decided to pass on the build.

Thanks again.

My brother worked at the local Spyder dealer hear, they had a Spyder trailer it was black that thing was nice, nice wheels, they had it there for 2-3 years could of bought cheap, didn't, the style was good and would of looked good with a tri glide. check them out.

My brother worked at the local Spyder dealer hear, they had a Spyder trailer it was black that thing was nice, nice wheels, they had it there for 2-3 years could of bought cheap, didn't, the style was good and would of looked good with a tri glide. check them out.

I have a Bushtec Quantum in Safety Yellow, but it has the Goldwing 'look' and I don't think it would look good behind my Tri-Glide or my Street Glide, so I wanted to make one a little more 'Harley looking'.

Thanks again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back