Trailer Value

Udawg

80+ Posts
Jun 30, 2020
Kathleen, GA, USA
I recently bought a 2019 Tri Glide and an Aluma trailer in a package deal. I don't need the trailer so I'm hoping you guys can give me an idea of what I should ask for it. I know it needs to be someone close because I don't want to ship it. It's a 2008 Aluma and I think it's an MCL with a new Kuryakin Tri Glide/Freewheeler hitch with 1&7/8 ball. It appears in perfect shape. I'm attaching photos. Just give me an honest price to sell it without gouging anyone

IMG_6562.jpgIMG_6564.jpgIMG_6567.jpgIMG_6566.jpg.

I've been watching used trailer prices as I have a used Can Am Freedom trailer currently for sale. The Aluma trailers like yours are priced/selling in the $1,500 to $1,800 range. No idea what the hitch may be worth. Hope this helps..... Jim

I have the same trailer. I think I bought it in 06

I paid $1500 for it. It's great trailer.

I would ask $1000 If I were to sell.

The hitch appears to be in new condition so you may get close to retail.

Aluma quit making them during the Covid as they couldn't keep up with the big trailer orders.

Don't know if they started making them again yet or not.

$1500 is more than fair.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back