Towable trailer

Aug 19, 2009
Cleveland, OHIO
This is the trailer I pull around to car cruises,shows and trips. I use with the car or the bike. Now the bike is a Harley Tri Glide. ThumbUp

BashJr.jpg

BikeCalanderFeb2005.jpg
:)

I think there are several similar trailer companies, but one I've seen is Wolf Creek Trailers. The little car IS the trailer "box".

I first bought the trailer back in 2001, it was made in Alabama. They have different car styles and will paint to your specs. The whole car body inside is storage, as the top of the car hinges open with gas struts. My trailer has been modified by myself to include diamond plate, LED lights and the tool box. It does co tail lights made into the car body that operate off your tow vehicle. They were made to tow behind motorcycles, but I use mine behind the Corvette that matches it as well for shows, cruises and parades and other events.
They now have many different body styles as well as some different dealer locations too. It comes complete, the trailer is part of the car body, car is fiberglass and the trailer is all steel. I highly recommend this trailer, no problems here at all. It has even been of the famous Hot Rod Power Tour in 2007, going thru five different States in 5 days.

Custom Car Replica Trailers for your car or Motorcycle.

This trailer handles great, gets the looks and is a great conversation piece!:D:wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back