Tour pack ajustment on Tri Glide?

Can the tour pack on a Tri Glide be adjusted?

I want to be able to move it forward a little.

I know I could look at my trike and see but

I don't have it at home right now. I have a

Rush Racing seat I had on my Ultra Limited

that's slightly shorter than stock, that I want

to use.

Can the tour pack on a Tri Glide be adjusted?

I want to be able to move it forward a little.

I know I could look at my trike and see but

I don't have it at home right now. I have a

Rush Racing seat I had on my Ultra Limited

that's slightly shorter than stock, that I want

to use.

I know that there’s a kit to move it backwards…Check out DK Customs maybe they can help???

Bob, I don't know what year you have but I do know that my '21 has 2 positions available from the factory. It's my understanding that it comes from Harley in the rear position.

Bob, I don't know what year you have but I do know that my '21 has 2 positions available from the factory. It's my understanding that it comes from Harley in the rear position.

Thanks Gary,I knew that my ultra limited had a small adjustment front to back

but wasn't sure about the trike. It's a 22 tri glide, it's still at the dealership.

adjustment

I looked at adjustment plates and decided to make mine 1/8" × 3" steel from local yard just measure where u want to adjust cut plates to same length as orginal bracket drill and mark holes to bolt on to original bracket and put new holes to match up to box easy peasy cost about 20 bucks. have pics but dont see a way to add them

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back