Tire Pressure

Dec 11, 2015
Nashville Tn
New FLRT owner here and wondering what front and rear tire pressure folks have found most comfortable. best handling, etc. That info could provide a starting point for my own trial and error pressure experiments.

welcome aboard we love to have our members share their knowledge and thoughts with the group.

Lots of feedback on your question all ready been posted.

Welcome to TT!

I find that running 36 in the front gives me the best for steering. MoCo calls for 26 in the rear, but I find 24 works best for me and 25 in the rear shocks solo/35 2 up. Play around a bit with the rear shocks and tire pressure to find what best suits your likes.

36 in the front, 22 in the rear, depending on riding style and weight the shocks are an experiment in pressure. We run around 30-36 two up, 24-26 solo, a couple of #'s can make a huge difference.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back