The Weather in Ohio is insane how about anywhere else

I know I should buck up, but I like to be warm and cozy on my morning commute. It was really nice for a few days and then the UGLY COLD came back. Summer is around the corner and winter still has not left. Any thoughts or comments like sack up and go ride no matter what!!! :AGGHH:

Texas has been in extreme drought conditions for over three years. Our main source of water was down to 19% of capacity as of May 1st. In the last ten days,our area has seen 16" of rain and our main source is now at 50% capacity and rising. More rain is forecast for the seven days,at least

Texas has been in extreme drought conditions for over three years. Our main source of water was down to 19% of capacity as of May 1st. In the last ten days,our area has seen 16" of rain and our main source is now at 50% capacity and rising. More rain is forecast for the seven days,at least

Kind of a double edge sword. The rain is great for your area, but looks like not much riding for the next week or so. Hope for the best and expect the worse.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back