All ya folks that live in warm winter weather.

I would retire to the Hill Country in Texas if Jan would let me. But she only wants to be a winter Texan, which we have been for the last 15 years. Great roads, great people and reasonable weather. We tried AZ, but the good roads are not available in the winter. Florida is too crowded and no curvy roads.

I would retire to the Hill Country in Texas if Jan would let me. But she only wants to be a winter Texan, which we have been for the last 15 years. Great roads, great people and reasonable weather. We tried AZ, but the good roads are not available in the winter. Florida is too crowded and no curvy roads.

We have ridden all winter...it has been pretty mild here in the hill country this year. Let us know when you get here.

My sister lives in Taylor Tx just east of Austin, not sure how far from Hill Country that is but planning a 3 week vacation out that way after retirement.

Yeah Steve... don’t take the interstate route at all...2-4 lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic with backed-up traffic here and there due to all the construction. I have travelled it SEVERAL times in the last year...most recently this past Wednesday... nothing has changed.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back