The "Guppy" trailer

Made in Oz this trailer is a delight to tow. 380 kgms and 820 lbs dry is a little heavy BUT it has a large bed, sink, fridge and electric brakes (a must I believe). And its quite aerodynamic.

With a tent annex it has a bathroom on the side.

smith004.jpg

smith007.jpg

smith011.jpg

camping006.jpg

It has an advantage over teardrops in that you have the rear door as protection when open.

Made in Oz this trailer is a delight to tow. 380820 lbs dry is a little heavy BUT it has a large bed, sink, fridge and electric brakes (a must I believe). And its quite aerodynamic.

With a tent annex it has a bathroom on the side.

It has an advantage over teardrops in that you have the rear door as protection when open.

Nice rig - but what the hack is it made of, comperssed iridium? Three Hundred Eighty Thousand Eight Hundred Twenty Pounds!?! That nice trike must be a torque monster just to get that moving! ;)

Seriously, looks to be a nice camper. The door/awning is a good idea.

Thanks guys. The cost here new is $16,500 new (Aus dollars) which is I think about $$17,000 US now.

Shipping? wouldnt have a clue. Never shipped anything like that so wouldnt have any idea on cost.

Chevron RV » Products » Camper Trailers » Chevron RV Guppy Camper Trailer

sorry, 380 kgms and 820 lbs will edit! should check my spelling!!

Had the trike 3 years now. The last 2 years I've been designing our own trailer and it was to be around 700 lbs max. But I realised that that just isnt possible if you want all the facilities like this. Camping is fun but not if you havent got those conveniences.

Some dont mind doing without but we like these basics.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back