Suspension Issue

My stallion is a 2008 we replaced yhe ladder bars a month ago TM sent the new ones within 2 days postage paid it was not easy I've heard of several who have had this problem but the later models are much improved.today we had to adjust the ladder bar assembly because the front wheel was cupping out on the right side we have worked on it yhe better part of the day we finally think we got it right will tell you more about it after a test drive thanks for all the info those of you who have done this

I think you will really like owning a Stallion but be warned.. Have you looked at the post where we have talked about all the question you will be asked? It has been an experience with my group that I ride with and I love most of the comment people make. Let us know when you get your Stallion and most of all Be Safe and Happy Riding.

Ed:wave4:

The ladder bars do not have any effect on the front wheel sitting crooked. Although the ladder bars may not be even on both sides, the front tire issue is adjustable. I have performed this many times. On your front forks, measure the diatance from the ground to the bottom of the downtubes. Are the measurements off? If the front tire is wearing on the right side, that should mean that the right side downtube is closer to the ground. Is that the case? Let me know and Ill walk you through the adjustment for it. I can also walk you through the adjustment for the ladder bars as well.

Last edited:
Thank You Ed and Stallion Tech. I have been reading thru every post on the forum and those (ladder bars, caliber bearings and brake light switch) seem to be the recurring theme. What about battery charging and or aux jump post. I am sure it is in here somewhere..

You can pick up a set of battery extenders from NAPA I think. They will let you add another set of battery posts used for jumping off your Stallion. I have seen most people install them in the trunk, to ease jumping of your battery.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back