Survey of Stallion Owners or Getting Close

If you are a Stallion Owner Stand up and be Counted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Survey of Stallion Owners or people who are getting close

I just picked up my 2008 Yellow Stallion last week and drove it home from NE to MN. So far I simply LOVE my Stallion!

Wayne
I'm #414

A big welcome to another yellow trike and it's happy owner! Obviously you are a man with good taste :)

Hay SimpleSimon, If you are a Stallion Owner Stand up and be Counted.

I know ... Your still excited.

Hay Wild Bill!!
I tried to go back up there at the top where it asks if you own a Stallion in the survey but it wouldn't let me! whine, whine, whine!!
I guess I gotta stand-up down this way and be counted!! :)

ss/wendy

I'm still on the waiting list. But I've been watching to see if someone could move up on the list.

Let me know what the trick is.

Thanks

Boy Willd Bill,
I'm not sure how that all works. We were just happy to be notified earlier than expected that our bike was "ready". I also just found out that our production number is #413. The gal from Thoroughbred Motorsport told us that your production number is the last three digits of your VIN #.

Sure hope you don't have much longer to wait!

ss/wendy

Boy Willd Bill,
I'm not sure how that all works. We were just happy to be notified earlier than expected that our bike was "ready". I also just found out that our production number is #413. The gal from Thoroughbred Motorsport told us that your production number is the last three digits of your VIN #.

Sure hope you don't have much longer to wait!

ss/wendy

From what I understand that has changed since they first started giving out the production numbers. But a bit of trivia, if you take the last three numbers of your vin and subtract 126 (I am not sure if it was 126 or 129, but I think I remember 126) you will get the true production number of your stallion as they did not start at zero.

Mattel, you are correct about the not starting the first delivered Stallion at zero. The reason is they produced DEMO Stallions before production Stallion that used those numbers up. Alot of those pre production Stallions did not have all the factory items or some have older items. Such as the adjustable pedels, the seat, The real early ones did not even have an opening hood. The first one I drove did not have any of the above. But it was nice enough to produce the order. It was really rough riding and rattled, but the concept was there. Ted

Great info. My production number in 437, ordered in Aug. No delivery date set yet. Will it be a 2008 or a 2009? I want to get one of the injected molded bodies, so that may push the date out even further.

I know the injected molded body should make it lighter. Does anyone know what other changes are in the pipe? When are they going to start making the injected molded bodies?

You know the quickest way to drive a person nuts…. Order a Stallion …. an wait, search the internet for new info, and wait some more.

Reading Trike Talk is a double edge sword. Lots of good info but it makes me envious of the people that finally got their Stallion. I wish there was more information from the dealer and manufacture.

(Just venting, I feel better now)

Hay Wild Bill!!
I tried to go back up there at the top where it asks if you own a Stallion in the survey but it wouldn't let me! whine, whine, whine!!
I guess I gotta stand-up down this way and be counted!! :)

ss/wendy

A suggestion... You may want to notify the Administrator, he may be able to do something that will allow people to move up on the survey. He may not know there is a problem. It would be nice if the survey was accurate.

Bill

Unfortunately the Admin edit controls allows only for a change in the number of votes. There is no option for moving a name from one group to another. Andy will soon be upgrading the site to the newest version of vBulletin and that version might address that issue. In the mean time I have added a Stallion Registry for those who have already taken delivery of their new Stallion. Please vote there ONLY after you have taken possession of your Stallion whether new or used and be sure to select a color. You may only vote once so adding the color is not possible after you have voted as a Stallion owner. Both must be selected before casting your vote.

Mattel, you are correct about the not starting the first delivered Stallion at zero. The reason is they produced DEMO Stallions before production Stallion that used those numbers up. Alot of those pre production Stallions did not have all the factory items or some have older items. Such as the adjustable pedels, the seat, The real early ones did not even have an opening hood. The first one I drove did not have any of the above. But it was nice enough to produce the order. It was really rough riding and rattled, but the concept was there. Ted

Ted,
That sounds interesting. Do you have any pictures of the early Stallions? They would be neat to look at. They would also be great information for a wickopedia article on the Stallion. I am still waiting for that to come out.

Mattel: I traded for a 2008, Black cherry, Stallion #127,,, in Lincoln Ne. yesterday Feb 11. with less than 1000 miles on it. I have been told that #125 was a dealer demo @south west in Arizona rcbates:)

RCbates,

All I can say is WOW. Wow in that you may have the second production model made! Does it have the painted fiberglass below the wind screen? I know you have the two bubble lights in the front. Do you know if they did any updates to your bike? I hope you enjoy your new ride. Did you get a good deal on it? You can IM me if you prefer.

Mattel: I traded for a 2008, Black cherry, Stallion #127,,, in Lincoln Ne. yesterday Feb 11. with less than 1000 miles on it. I have been told that #125 was a dealer demo @south west in Arizona rcbates:)
= just found out that the first Stallion was sold to a couple near Nashville TN. it was #126,,, so it seems these where the first,and second ones, sold to the public.

RCbates,

All I can say is WOW. Wow in that you may have the second production model made! Does it have the painted fiberglass below the wind screen? I know you have the two bubble lights in the front. Do you know if they did any updates to your bike? I hope you enjoy your new ride. Did you get a good deal on it? You can IM me if you prefer.

can not find your IM, but no, below the windscreen is black, haven't rode it at night yet,but it sounds like the head lights aren't real bright? are the newer lights brighter? I have read some on changing the blubs,etc. There a lot of good imfor in this Forum, hope people keep using it.

I am getting (hopping ) a new BILL passed in Conn. This would allow people to take a test on ( or in)a 3 wheeled vehicles. As of this moment You can operate any Motorcycle Trike etc with you M (Motorcycle ) endorsement the problem is if you showed up with a Stallion you could not take the test. If the law makers don't catch it they are going to pass a law that states you can take your test for 3 wheel Motor Vehicle . Not mentioning the word Motorcycle. This will open the door to any vehicle with 3 wheels. :cool:

can not find your IM, but no, below the windscreen is black, haven't rode it at night yet,but it sounds like the head lights aren't real bright? are the newer lights brighter? I have read some on changing the blubs,etc. There a lot of good imfor in this Forum, hope people keep using it.

RC,
I would not worry about how bright the lights are, even people with the new Stallions can benefit from some additional driving lights. The best bag for your bucks will be to add some good driving lights. I hear the hyper brights are easy to install, look good and are not too expensive. Good luck and welcome to the group.

RC Bates
I've got Stallion #215 and had the lights changed out to the ones that TMS uses on the Stallions that are now being produced and YES they do make a difference. Sorry, I don't know what the numbers are on these new lights as I had them changed out at the TMS factory. If you can get some they are worth it.

Adventurer

Those are a completely different unit. They even change the mounting on a retrofit. Just can not change bulbs. We had unit 175 done also. Ted

Hi gang, we got black cherry #531 from Jeremy at L & L Motorsports in Great Bend Kansas. He took my 08 Harley FLHTCU in trade . waited only 4days to pick it up. Excellent dealer.. Date of purchase 4/17/09 Love our stallion. Located in Chicago Burbs (Elgin-Wilmette) Been a Harley rider over 50 years. Now a stallion convert. Charlie D. Trying to put together a Stallion Owners Group and need help. How about the 1st stallion owners Round up.?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back