Stallion dash and signals not working

andrew welcome possibly the panel micro processor went bad. my wifes just did same thing except the turn signals work. i have a used panel off ebay coming to see if thats my issue.

I have a 2013 Thoroughbred Motorsports Stallion.

The other day, my signals and dash light stopped working.

I’ve checked fuses and connections to no avail.

Does anyone have any advice?

Maybe you have a defective flasher unit??? It is located around the oil dipstick area. If you hear it clicking, look for it in that area.

Andrew sorry for so late getting back to you. That circuit is powered off the F1 5amp fuse. It would normally go to the dimmer panel but the Stallion does not have that panel at least on my "08" The circuit goes to the instrument panel via a Blue/White wire. I expect you have either a bad fuse or a poor connection at the back of the panel. Removing the instrument panel is not hard just time consuming. Check for power at both sides of the fuse and if that is good then the connector for the blue/white wire at the back of the panel. That's the whole circuit according to the wiring diagram I use from an "07" Ranger.

Let me know how it goes. The should be checked with the key in the on position. Also let me know if you cannot find the fuse.

I have a 2013 Thoroughbred Motorsports Stallion.

The other day, my signals and dash light stopped working.

I’ve checked fuses and connections to no avail.

Does anyone have any advice?

My 2013 did the sane thing .Looked around outside lights working! Haven't had time to check possibly block connector under hood

Good morning

Ted did you get your cluster fixed. Did it show signs of going bad over time

or did it just quit. another question is does this have the led's installed for dash lights:confused:

Thanks

Dragon

Good morning

Ted did you get your cluster fixed. Did it show signs of going bad over time

or did it just quit. another question is does this have the led's installed for dash lights:confused:

Thanks

Dragon

bought a used cluster for a 07 ranger on ebay works just fine. no hint just quit. non led i put led bulbs in the original but did not like them. they worked good in the turn signal slots though.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back