So converting a HD Bagger, Which one is right for me? Brand, options etc...

Notgrownup

650+ Posts
Oct 27, 2021
Snow Hill NC USA
So converting a HD Bagger, Which one is right for me? Brand, options etc...

So i have a Tri Glide, 2014 bought it last year. Nice bike, we've put 5000 miles on it. I test rode the CSC Daytona on a DCT GW and Indian before the purchase. the Independent reat suspension is my main reason to look at a conversion rather than a newer Tri Glide.

CSC, Hannigan, Motor Trike and Roadsmith all look like class act so where do we begin ?? CSC is the closest to me in VA and i have a supporting dealer close by...Should this sway my decision? or am I limiting myself or missing something on the other brands that i wouldn't get from CSC?

So i have a Tri Glide, 2014 bought it last year. Nice bike, we've put 5000 miles on it. I test rode the CSC Daytona on a DCT GW and Indian before the purchase. the Independent reat suspension is my main reason to look at a conversion rather than a newer Tri Glide.

CSC, Hannigan, Motor Trike and Roadsmith all look like class act so where do we begin ?? CSC is the closest to me in VA and i have a supporting dealer close by...Should this sway my decision? or am I limiting myself or missing something on the other brands that i wouldn't get from CSC?

Loaded question and you will get tons of responses. There are pros and cons on each.

Roadsmith is indeed a class act and I like the fact that you can add an auxiliary gas tank. Such is not available on the CSC Daytona. Roadsmith has 3 years warranty whereas CSC has 5 years. The CSC is just a little longer.

So, here is what made me favor the CSC. Take a look at the Roadsmith electric reverse. You pull the handle up on the left hand side and then press the horn. For the CSC, you press a button (mine is located next to the light switches). . When you do, that lights up - and then you press the horn.

I found that to be a nicer look/fit. Both are very nice.

C S C I have had two What I had for problems were miner , CSC allways took care of me no problem .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back