Thinking of converting to three wheels AZ

Feb 9, 2018
Weedo
I ride a 2013 FLHTCU. I am at the point when stopping and making tight turns I am uncomfortable when I am two up. My wife no longer feels safe when riding with me. I am checking out the conversion kits and I am leaning towards Hannigan Transformer. Looking for some solid advice. I live in Arizona so we ride all the time.

I ride a 2013 FLHTCU. I am at the point when stopping and making tight turns I am uncomfortable when I am two up. My wife no longer feels safe when riding with me. I am checking out the conversion kits and I am leaning towards Hannigan Transformer. Looking for some solid advice. I live in Arizona so we ride all the time.

John, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum ... and we are glad you joined.

Hannigan is an excellent conversion and there are many excellent manufacturers out there. Not that you would ever have a problem but the installer is a key component in the conversion.

Find someone relatively local with a good resume' that represents the conversion that you desire.

If you haven't done so yet, try to ride several different brands and by all means ask lots of questions.

Good Luck too.

You will never look back upgrading to a Trike.

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania stop by often great people around here again welcome. travel safe Fred

Welcome to Trike Talk from Pennyslvania, John!!! This is the place to be if you are thinking about converting to three wheels! Lots of good information and a lot of fun on here. You won't regret going to a trike and your wife will love the ride stability.

welcome aboard John. The post from Lee (Jim) hits the nail on the head. What you are looking at is a great conversion. You might want to spend some time and call the owner of this site. you can find his number in his ad for CUT-N-SHOOT CUSTOMS on this site. Randy will answer your questions and even though he is in the Houston area he does a great job with building conversions including the one you are interested in.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back