Second Hand Information TG

Looks like thay changed the rear tire size a bit. I think the previous rear was a 20570R15. Anybody know if that was a fitment issue or a gearing issue? I was actually thinking about going to a 20560R15 or a 20565R15 on my conversion.

I like that.......The Street Trike, not the rumour.....

I agree and we will have to wait another year to see if there is any validity to the rumor but it just does not sound plausible and I’m betting it’s just more wishful BS!

Now after saying that; the introduction of the Street-Glide does NOT automatically insure a continuation of the TG line after 2010. Manufactures plan, design and fund several years in advance of the model year and I’m willing to bet that the 2010 Street-Glide was on the drawing board shortly after the ’09 Tri-Glide was project was completed. But I’m also still willing to bet that rumor was wishful BS!

Stay Safe Out There!!!!

Jim

I think you're right Jim. We currently have 3 deposits on 2010 T Glides. Comming back from ATVing in CO a week ago I saw 3 T Glides on I-70. Our dealership has even bought new T Glides from other dealers for customers. I think HD has a winner here, and I seriously doubt if they will discontinue it very soon.

Dwight

First post from this newcomer ,hello everyone.My Ultra is getting heavy,many many riders my age are going to three wheels or a lighter smaller bike.The TG's in Ohio are sold or over $33,000.HD dealers are offering damn little on trade ins.I like the wind and want to always ride but for 34K I can buy a scooter,a Can-Am Spyder and a nice Miata.

Hope to be a good forum member,this is a very nice site,happy I found it.

ride on,
wolfshead1

Hi Wolfshead1. A big welcome to you from the admin staff :D. We're glad you found us too! Look around in here and ask a lot of questions. You'll find there are a number of good options to help you out, and lots of experienced trikers on here with answers to help you.

Wolfshead Hi again, Consider triking the Ultra if it is in good shape. I triked my 07 RG and love it. That way you are comfortable with your bike because you all ready know it. It just looks different and doesn't lean or fall over.

First post from this newcomer ,hello everyone.My Ultra is getting heavy,many many riders my age are going to three wheels or a lighter smaller bike.The TG's in Ohio are sold or over $33,000.HD dealers are offering damn little on trade ins.I like the wind and want to always ride but for 34K I can buy a scooter,a Can-Am Spyder and a nice Miata.

Hope to be a good forum member,this is a very nice site,happy I found it.

ride on,
wolfshead1
Big motorcycles and trikes are expensive toys that cannot be justified rationally.

If you have to justify BIG MOTORCYCLES & OR BIG TRIKES rationally or otherwise then you need to get another hobby or? After 50 plus years of H .D. I am enjoying the Hell out of my New 2009 Black Cherry Stallion. I hear that there is a new color being introduced in Sturgis. ORANGE.. I heard that it is already sold.. Charlie D.:D

I don't think the MoFoCo's trikes were directly styled after the Servicecar, it is more that anything Harley makes with 2 wheels in the back and a squarish box between them (especially without the tourpack, ala the Street Glide Trike) will be compared to the Servicar.

Hello,
The Orange stallion was at the stallion dealer in Henderson,NV. last week,before going to Sturgis and everyone made positive comments. However,discerning stallion buyers generally settle for the BLACK CHERRY.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back