Rough feel on front end

Aug 1, 2010
EFFINGHAM, SC
I HAVE DEVELOPED A ROUGH FEEL ON THE FRONT END OF MY STALLION WHEN I ROLL OVER A SMALL CRACK IN THE ROADS THAT I HAVEN'T FELT BEFORE. I CHECK OUT UNDER THE HOOD AND THE ONLY THING I SEE THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE BOTTOM PIECE OF THE "TREE" IS SITTING ON THE TOP OF THE SHOCK BRACKETS....MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS " DOSE YOUR BOTTOM ALUMIUM STERRING PIECE SITTING ON TOP OF THE SHOCK BRACKET? WITH NO SPACE IN BETWEEN THE TWO PIECES?
ALSO I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE PAINTED FORK THAT GOES THRU THE BOTTOM TREE, THERE IS 1/4"-1/2" OF THE PAINT MISSING LIKE THE FORKS HAVE PUSHED UP FROM THE FACTORY INSTALL, WHICE ALLOWS THE BOTTOM ALUMIUM PIECE TO REST ON THE SHOCK BRACKET.....

ODDOMAN
# 667
EFFINGHAM, SC:
Bug2:

It look like you have a later model stallion that already has the updated bearings. I am not sure if that could cause it, but you may check with TBMS to see if yours had the revised bearings. Mine had gone and I belive they even replaced the front shocks as it had a bad sound when I hit bumps and one bump broke my headlight witth the tire!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back