Rode or trailered to Maggie Valley

Rode to MV pulling our bushtec trailer!! Also, won a Door prize for 2nd longest rider to MV on a Triglide. Thanks to the prize winner for conceding 1/2 the prize and Nana and Dennis for the great lift kit!!!!!!!

MJ and I rode. We are still riding have not got home yet. In Butte MT tonight working our way home. 4300+ so far.

We rode to Maggie Valley, but it is only a comfortable 1-day ride each way, so we chose to go the long way around to extend the fun! :D

I rode Pearl to MV on Wed. Rode Thur.,Fri. back home Sun. stayed a couple of days then to Ft. Wayne for Wing Ding.Ready to go again.Ride Safe

Gorilla- You are really taking the long way home if you are (or were) in Butte, MT. If you are coming thru ND, (Jamestown area) let me know. Might be able to get together.

2011 Merlot and Black TG, lift kit, deflectors, no cat using an SE header and of course some bling.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back