Roadsmith rear tire adjustment

Oct 4, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois
I’ve noticed last few weeks that the inside of both rear tires are wearing down while rest of tire are practically like new still. Is their an adjustment that 8 can do myself to “tip” top of tires out to help correct the wear pattern. My trike is a Roadsmith kit installed 3yrs ago. Any help appreciated.

Not sure you'll get any response from RS, I can't get any response from them on email, I gave up. All I wanted to know is if there was still a RS shop in the Daytona Beach area. I called the number posted on the RS site, the person on the other end said the installer had retired about two years ago, and still the number remains on the website. I can say there is not another RS in my future, no reflection on Randy, I'm sure he's a great installer, and the RS kit may be the best on the market, I'm just saying, where there's zero response from corporate, that gives me pause. Could I call, why sure, but why have an email pop up if there's no monitor to respond?

Not sure you'll get any response from RS, I can't get any response from them on email, I gave up. All I wanted to know is if there was still a RS shop in the Daytona Beach area. I called the number posted on the RS site, the person on the other end said the installer had retired about two years ago, and still the number remains on the website. I can say there is not another RS in my future, no reflection on Randy, I'm sure he's a great installer, and the RS kit may be the best on the market, I'm just saying, where there's zero response from corporate, that gives me pause. Could I call, why sure, but why have an email pop up if there's no monitor to respond?

yea I tried the email and it said it was sent but also says to type ina real email address. Haven’t tried the phone number yet. We love our RS but their customer service apparently stinks.

I’ve noticed last few weeks that the inside of both rear tires are wearing down while rest of tire are practically like new still. Is their an adjustment that 8 can do myself to “tip” top of tires out to help correct the wear pattern. My trike is a Roadsmith kit installed 3yrs ago. Any help appreciated.

I don't know of a adjustment that can be made. Maybe there is ,but I don't remember seeing one when I built my trike. There is bushings in the front of the trail arm,that the wheel attaches too. Maybe they are worn and allow some twist in the trail arm. This would or could cause the tire to wear on the inside.