Roads in Arkansas

There is some great riding in Arkansas. Eureka Springs is a good base. 123, 62, 14, 16 & 5. All really fun rides!

Here's a little vid of some riding we've done on the TG with some friends (all on 2 wheels).

Kevin

Scenic 7 is a nice day long ride from north to south. But there are a ton of great roads to ride. AR123 is a blast if you are into twisties.

Just saw post - kinda late now.

The Pig Trail (23) - I call the mini Tail of the Dragon

You ain't a biker if you don't ride to the top of Mt. Nebo - near Russellville. A real heart stopper. :D Ride patches are available.

As one of my riding buddies once said "There isn't a damn straight road in this whole state"!!

My friends and I have ridden many a mile in Arkansas. I've always thought it was the best kept secret in motorcycling. Their interstate highways suck but their secondary roads always seem to be in good shape with little traffic & very few LEO's.

Wish everyone would keep their trap shut about Arkansas. You been to Eureka Springs lately? When I first went there back in the late 60's it was just a bump in the road. It's a far cry from that now and getting worse.:( And all the roads around it a crowded now.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back