Replacement Headlights and Fog Lights

Jan 20, 2011
Dexter, MO, USA
I know this is not new but I haven't seen anything current on replacement / upgrade of head lights and fog lights. If anyone has anything current I would appreciate it. I would really like to replace all my lights with something brighter.

I know this is not new but I haven't seen anything current on replacement / upgrade of head lights and fog lights. If anyone has anything current I would appreciate it. I would really like to replace all my lights with something brighter.

Ed, I replaced by fog lights with High Power COB LED's. They are like strobe lights and I added a modulator to them. You will be seen coming . . .

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/daytime-running-lights/10w-high-power-cob-led-auxiliary-light-kit/1322/3044/

I added Piaa running lights under my mirrors and HID's to the low and high beams. This is with just the low beam on. The picturew on the right is with the old light before the HID's. Rick

P1010009 sm.jpgP1010007 sm.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back