Questions about Motortrike Condor

Mar 29, 2011
mountain home,ar. USA
Have seen the pictures of the new Motortrike Condor and have a couple of questions:

1. They list the Aquashields options but I did not see any pics. Has anyone seen them and do you have a link?

2. They say they offer a six degree rake kit. Does anyone know how they modified the new front suspension to achieve this?

Thanks!

I'll make it easy for ya..

Aqua shields are still in development & likely won't be a produced item until closer to the end of the year.

We aren't releasing any information about our rake kit just yet (including in house with our staff to avoid any leaks). Once the final patents are filed we will be able to say more in regards to it.

I've tried for 2 days to get on Motortrikes web sight!!!! Won't connect?????

We noticed that when we got in the office today. Apparently during maintenance there was an issue with the server & they're working on getting it back online. We've been told it will likely be after hours this evening before it's back up.

I'll make it easy for ya..

Aqua shields are still in development & likely won't be a produced item until closer to the end of the year.

We aren't releasing any information about our rake kit just yet (including in house with our staff to avoid any leaks). Once the final patents are filed we will be able to say more in regards to it.

Thanks for the reply. Anxious to see the final product.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back