Photos of Freewheeler with some mods.

Jul 2, 2016
Roselle, Illinois
Some photos of H-D Freewheeler at Wild Fire Harley dealer in Villa Park IL. today. Band, food and raffle of $1500 gift card.
All photos taken with iPhone 6s

Attachments

• IMG_0733 (1).jpg
    IMG_0733 (1).jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 357
Great looking Trike. What is the decoration of the front fender?

The front fender trim is from H-D store part # 14100618.They also have a Bar & Shield larger front fender spear trim, part #91195-04, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Good!!! Nice mods. Do you have some kind of cooling fans on the heads?
I like the Vivid Black (that's what I have too)!
Ride Safe :)

No, no cooling fans but would like more info on some?

The front fender trim is from H-D store part # 14100618.They also have a Bar & Shield larger front fender spear trim, part #91195-04, too.

- - - Updated - - -

No, no cooling fans but would like more info on some?

I'm no expert, (far from it) but it looks like you have some black trim on your heads (that mine don't have). From recommendations from others on this site, I'm looking into Wards Parts Werks fans, and also Love Jugs Cooling Fans. Those that have installed both have seen beneficial cooling.

I'm no expert, (far from it) but it looks like you have some black trim on your heads (that mine don't have). From recommendations from others on this site, I'm looking into Wards Parts Werks fans, and also Love Jugs Cooling Fans. Those that have installed both have seen beneficial cooling.

The black trim you are talking about is Harley Davison heat shields which is in their catalog. These keep the heat from the heads from burning the underside of your legs.

I Was as also looking at the Wards fans too, but how difficult are they to install and wire up. The installation of the fans looks easy enough but the wiring could be a little tricky.

trike4u

Wiring for Wards fans is very simple. You can either install the snap switch or not; your choice. Other than that, wires run straight to the battery. Just wire tie them to frame away from engine. Took me about a half an hour to install and I usually don't do electrics

trike4u

Wiring for Wards fans is very simple. You can either install the snap switch or not; your choice. Other than that, wires run straight to the battery. Just wire tie them to frame away from engine. Took me about a half an hour to install and I usually don't do electrics

Thanks for the info. This forum really helps people who need information about the product being sold for the Harley freewheelers.