Photos of new rake kit on 2018 Triglide

If I'm not mistaken, I thought the salesman mention that the 2019's came with 3deg more rake than previous years.

I have no clue what the deg rake was or what it is now. This is my first trike so I've nothing to compare it to. But I would like to know the deg.

Ride Safe.................

The degree of rake has not changed on the TriGlides since they came out in 2009.

Thank's Papa Zook for the info, I'll question him on this. (selling point).

Would you know the factory rake deg? (curios mine)

Thanks Again.

Ride Safe....................

HD does not publish the numbers on the degree built into their triple trees, just the total degree of rake/trail which is 26 degrees and 3.94 inches of trail on all 2009-2019 TriGlides. The TG trees add 2.74 degrees of rake. This is probably where your salesman probably got the "added 3 degrees of rake", they generally round off the number to the high side, but that number has not changed in 10 years, see the link to '09 and '19 TG specs.

The two wheel version of the TriGlide, the Ultra Classic has a stated rake/trail of 26 degrees and 6.6 inches of trail.

2019 TriGlide Specs

2009 TriGlide Specs

2019 Ultra Limited Specs

Debra,

After installation, are the handlebars closer to you?

Yes the handle bars will be closer. Just as the front wheel is moved forward due to the increased angle, the handle bars are leaned back, though to a lesser degree than the wheel is moved forward. How much closer will depend on the height of your bars.