Passenger storage

Hey team, I need some help. Where do i need to look for my wife a pouch that will fit on the back of drivers back rest. She needs a place to put her phone and a few other small things. Thanks so much for your reply.

I installed the one from Harley on my buddies 09 and his gal loves it.I also installed a phone charger cable that runs thru the slot in the seat and into the pouch for her phone.

I have the one from Harley. My wife’s IPhone 6plus fits in it. Plus other small items.

In a light rain it is ok, but in a heave rain things can get a little damp (wet) in it. She really likes it.

Me too Mikey. Couldn't figure out why he wanted to store his passenger.

The wife got me the one from HD that's adjustable and I really like it. I think she chose the adjustable one cuz it has plenty of storage.

PC

Hey team, I need some help. Where do i need to look for my wife a pouch that will fit on the back of drivers back rest. She needs a place to put her phone and a few other small things. Thanks so much for your reply.

We have the Harley Rider Backrest Organizer. Part #93300098.

The wife is very happy with it. Plenty of room for her cell phone, inhaler, gum, etc. ThumbUp

Harley make a "trike saddle bag " but very expensive

But worth every single penny - IMHO

I've had them on all my TriGlides, they are invaluable.

This is what I carry in mine.

Extra bottle of water

Disk locks(2)

Sunscreen

Chapstick

Camera for taking photos for ABC points

Gas mileage log

Small windshield rag and cleaner

Snack

.......and if the wife rides (seldom) she can put her crap in there too.

Well worth not having to keep opening and closing the tour-pac and rummaging around for something - even thought I also have storage pockets for that too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back