No display on speedo

Hello everyone. I decided to powder coat some parts on the 2019 fw and the tank bezel was one of them. Have it all back together and the neutral light stays on all the time and there's no display on the Speedo. All the wires are connected correctly. I did forget to pull the fuse when I started. Could it be a issue with that?

Welcome to Trike Talk and your first post

Recheck your work and see if you have a bent connector pin in the harness you took apart

Please stop by the New Members Forum and tell us about you and your trike

Here is your set up, can u tell what all got removed?

Medium

Try this, turn ignition switch to on position, remove main fuse. Shut off ignition switch, replace main fuse.

Turn back on, does it work now?

So I tried the on off and nothing. I took off the bezel and removed the Speedo and rest of parts on bezel. The are on back like the were. I changed the handle bars but all the buttons work as they should except the top button that scrolls the Speedo. Any more ideas

So I tried the on off and nothing. I took off the bezel and removed the Speedo and rest of parts on bezel. The are on back like the were. I changed the handle bars but all the buttons work as they should except the top button that scrolls the Speedo. Any more ideas

Hold down the trigger button, turn the ignition to on with the run switch in the on position

Does the speedo needle sweep with all the other lights in the speedo lighting up?

This is what we call a WOW test, it tests all of the onboard systems and is an access point for scanning for trouble codes

You say you changed the handle bars, the trigger button has not worked since?

This may indicate a either bad trigger switch ( not sold separately ) or a pinched wire

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back