Nitrogen in rear/front tires?

My career has been working Fixed Operations at new car dealerships for 30+ years. I use it, my boss uses it in his airplane tires, Nascar uses it, NASA uses it. It is great with TPMS on the vehicles now. My wife's car will go 6 months with stable pressures even in cold temps.

I give it away since the machine I have makes 98% pure nitrogen and cost me nothing. A vendor provides it at no charge to us.

There are several benefits. Just google the benefits and give it a try before you criticize the product.

I buy dry nitrogen keep a bottle around for back gas when welding or high temp brazing on tubing or something I don't want contaminated on inside . works for tires too- when temp dropped below zero my jeep tire dropped from 38 to 30 or so ,,,, topped them off with my nit. bottle

That's also what I have done, I keep a 125 Size Bottle I pickup about once a year from my welding supply.... then you need a regulator to get the pressure down from 3000 PSI with a hose to an air fitting. Costs about 10.00 an exchange once you have the cylinder... you have to keep it exchanged or the tank will run out of date... they have to be tested prior to being out of date or they are throw aways and most places won't send them for testing!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back