Newbie to Goldwing

Jul 27, 2020
Bailieboro
Hi all; I seem to be the only Canadian on this site. I hope that is acceptable. I am not new to trikes as I also own an '05 Harley Fatboy trike. The 1999 Goldwing trike is new to me. 1999 Goldwing trike (2).jpgIMG_20140920_144742.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to TT, EH...... Technically I am a Canadian citizen too. I do see many Canadians here. Beautiful bikes..... Jim

P.S. You need a new sign on your garage :blush:

That Harley sign does not belong on my garage that happened to be at a friend's place. My garage houses the 1999 Goldwing trike, 2005 Fatboy trike and a 1998 Valkyrie......;)

Many thanks for the welcome

Last edited:
[FONT=Open Sans, arial, sans-serif]Hi Lorraine,[/FONT]:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family.:wave4::wave4::gathering:

You landed in the right place

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania doesn't matter where you live around here. Great people helping each other or just sharing life. Stop by often and join in. :good: Ride safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back