Newbie from Woodbridge, VA

Jul 31, 2015
Woodbridge
All, I'm new to the forum and have found the threads to be great. Just started riding again after a 28 year hiatus. I'm now the proud owner of a 2015 Tri Glide Ultra. The only drawback is I don't get anything done around the house on the weekends now!

All, I'm new to the forum and have found the threads to be great. Just started riding again after a 28 year hiatus. I'm now the proud owner of a 2015 Tri Glide Ultra. The only drawback is I don't get anything done around the house on the weekends now!

Welcome from KY! As for work around the house its overrated and if you're retired you can always do it tomorrow .:gah:

Newbie in VA

I did manage to get the lawn cut this morning. Even my wife said "it can wait, we have some riding to do!" Rode up to Maryland and visited a Harley shop in Gaithersburg. I've been to 15 Harley shops in 2 months, this is getting expensive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 146
I've been to 15 Harley shops in 2 months, this is getting expensive!

Okay ... I'm sure you've heard these before:

"A new Harley is just a down payment on accessaries and wardrobe."

Or

"A new Harley is a support system for the 990 page accessory catalog and the 300 page Motor Clothes catalog."

All Harley Riders feel your pain ... :blush:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back