Newbie from New Zealand.

Baz

May 20, 2009
Auckland New Zealand
Hi all I'm Baz from Auckland New Zealand. Our first Trike is about 7/10 days away from completion. It is based upon our Suzuki M109R which we purchased with triking in mind as I allways wanted one.
Having been playing with bikes for quite some time.
So you can see I'm very new to the scene but I really look forward to talking with many of you in the near future.

Cheers Baz :)

Hello Baz, and a big welcome from the admin staff here at TrikeTalk. We look forward to many postings and pictures from your triking adventures in beautiful New Zealand!

Wow ! ! ! I think u won the most distance membership. Not sure what a Suzuki M109R looks like can't wait to see pictures. and what kit will you be installing

Wow ! ! ! I think u won the most distance membership. Not sure what a Suzuki M109R looks like can't wait to see pictures. and what kit will you be installing

Hi John, thanks for the welcome. I think you call the M109R the Suzuki VZR 1800 Boulevard over there.
We are custom building it so no kit as such is being used. Kiwi's tend to do things their own way ( for better or worse ). Kind regards Baz.

Welcome to the board, make sure we get some pictures... also jump right in and read as much as U can on the board. Lots of good information on here.. we also have the Forum section so U can chat with anyone who is in there... sometime that can be very interesting and fun.... Keep us informed and again Welcome

Maybe you could describe how you are doing it and what parts that are being used. I am sure people in the States would love to do one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back