New Trike on the way

Zammy

Gold Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2015
W. Florida
The Misses and I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2015 Tri-Glide yesterday, quite the day we had, lol. They didn't have the color we want so they are going to check their other stores for a "Mysterious Red Sunglow" one and trailer it to our dealership which is only 20 minutes from our home. We are super excited of course but will probably won't have it sometime next week.

We felt it was the right time for this move, wife has some knee problems and I'm not getting any younger either. Before you ask, pics will be forthcoming for sure! We rented a Tri last summer while on vacation in Illinois and had a blast for a couple of days, several hundred miles and a lot of smiles.

You will love it and I am sure you agree with me that the Mysterious Red is the best color no matter what Fuzzy says :D. Congrats on the trike and lots of miles and smiles

Steve

The Misses and I finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2015 Tri-Glide yesterday, quite the day we had, lol. They didn't have the color we want so they are going to check their other stores for a "Mysterious Red Sunglow" one and trailer it to our dealership which is only 20 minutes from our home. We are super excited of course but will probably won't have it sometime next week.

We felt it was the right time for this move, wife has some knee problems and I'm not getting any younger either. Before you ask, pics will be forthcoming for sure! We rented a Tri last summer while on vacation in Illinois and had a blast for a couple of days, several hundred miles and a lot of smiles.

The HD rental program is a great way to try before you buy. We rented a 2013 and a 2014 before we bought our 2015. Loved both rental experiences and love owning even more. In fact the picture in my signature is the 2014 rental we had. The only difference between it and the 2015 we own is what the title says. Enjoy your new Trike!

The HD rental program is a great way to try before you buy. We rented a 2013 and a 2014 before we bought our 2015. Loved both rental experiences and love owning even more. In fact the picture in my signature is the 2014 rental we had. The only difference between it and the 2015 we own is what the title says. Enjoy your new Trike!

:Agree: My dealer will let you rent one for a week, And if you decide to buy a new one from them ,They'll wave the rental chargers...

That is a great incentive from your dealer rhino2. We're getting some $$$ off the retail price and a few items installed, (including labor) thrown in also, we're really happy with the dealership.

That is a great incentive from your dealer rhino2. We're getting some $$$ off the retail price and a few items installed, (including labor) thrown in also, we're really happy with the dealership.

Yep, Its a Family run business' And In the same location since 1956....ThumbUp

Arrrrrrrgh, lol, no trikes in our color at any dealers nearby, looks like it will be next week before they can land one possibly from north Florida. The Misses and I are pretty patient but this wait is a tough one.

Congrats on the new trike i am sure you and your wife will love it, as Kevin(DK) and his wife Mary Love their trike. Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Kelsey

OK, finally have the trike on the way, well not quite. The only way to get one in red was to contact the factory, my dealership guy called today and it will be built the week of April 6-11 and they are hoping for delivery the following week. If I remember reading correctly, the trike plant is in York, PA?

OK, finally have the trike on the way, well not quite. The only way to get one in red was to contact the factory, my dealership guy called today and it will be built the week of April 6-11 and they are hoping for delivery the following week. If I remember reading correctly, the trike plant is in York, PA?[/ Yes they are built in York, PA. Went on a plant tour\ open house a few years back.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back