New to Trikes and needing a conversion

TXFIRE76

1+ Posts
Apr 16, 2024
Texas
Morning all. I'm new to the pages here and new to trikes period. Been riding for 25 years but I am having to trike a bike due to medical reasons and looking at options. I narrowed down to the Roadsmith but I found a place here in Texas called Bikes 2 Trikes...anyone ever dealt with them? https://www.bikes2trikes.net/valkyrie

I would love a reverse but its not a deal breaker for me. I miss riding and wanting back on a bike. Getting a 99 Valk from a good friend thats a beautiful bike and I'm triking it out.

In general, any other tips, tricks or recommendations on going from 2 wheels to 3, I'll gladly listen. I know its a different world so any advice would be appreciated other then the norm to get used to it first.

Thanks all. Good Vibes & Good Rides!!

Valk.jpg

Morning all. I'm new to the pages here and new to trikes period. Been riding for 25 years but I am having to trike a bike due to medical reasons and looking at options. I narrowed down to the Roadsmith but I found a place here in Texas called Bikes 2 Trikes...anyone ever dealt with them? https://www.bikes2trikes.net/valkyrie

I would love a reverse but its not a deal breaker for me. I miss riding and wanting back on a bike. Getting a 99 Valk from a good friend thats a beautiful bike and I'm triking it out.

In general, any other tips, tricks or recommendations on going from 2 wheels to 3, I'll gladly listen. I know its a different world so any advice would be appreciated other then the norm to get used to it first.

Thanks all. Good Vibes & Good Rides!!

View attachment 117664

Welcome TXFIRE76!

If you narrowed it down to Roadsmith that is a great choice, but you will need to shop around as the dealer you mentioned is not listed as a Roadsmith dealer, but an exclusive Motor Trike dealer. I would be happy for the opportunity to work with you. We are a certified dealer for Roadsmith, California Sidecar, Hannigan and Motor Trike, we're located in Conroe, Texas.

Cut N Shoot Customs

Call or Text: 346-800-7946

RSvalkGreenCream1.jpg

Welcome TXFIRE76!

If you narrowed it down to Roadsmith that is a great choice, but you will need to shop around as this dealer is not listed as a Roadsmith dealer, but an exclusive Motor Trike dealer. I would be happy for the opportunity to work with you. We are we a certified dealer for Roadsmith, California Sidecar, Hannigan and Motor Trike located in Conroe, Texas.

Cut N Shoot Customs

Call or Text: 346-800-7946

Perfect and I'll give you a call this afternoon or tomorrow. Someone else had recommended you as well. I sent a PM but it was to the Cut n Shoot profile. Appreciate it.

Perfect and I'll give you a call this afternoon or tomorrow. Someone else had recommended you as well. I sent a PM but it was to the Cut n Shoot profile. Appreciate it.

Great,

I'm looking forward to your call.

I added this picture of a Valkryie we built using a Roadsmith conversion that is very similar to yours, to the above post and here it is again.

Attachments

• RSvalkGreenCream1.jpg
    RSvalkGreenCream1.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 142
My advice ... choose your trike dealer carefully. The discount dealers cut every corner to save time and cut costs. If they have ones already triked, they often buy wrecked bikes, trike and trike them. Sometimes they'll buy a trike kit off a salvage GW trike, repair the fiberglass, install the wrecked kit on a wrecked 2-wheel Wing, and advertise it as "newly triked in 2024."

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back