New to me Trike Project

Yep, I've been home for about a week and a half now. Made it safe and sound. I really never asked for help, so maybe no one thought to contact me. I was safe in the back parking lot of my hotel and had plenty of time to do my repairs, so I wasn't pressed for safety or time. It's all good, thanks for the thoughts though!!

As far as the trike update, I haven't done much to it. (want to). After over three weeks away, I've got a few things to catch up on at home before I start "playing around with the trike. I AM looking for a right side cylinder head for the 1988 1500 motor. Not sure if later year heads would work. If anyone knows for sure, please post, p.m. me.
Thanks,
Larry in East China Mi.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back