New to me 2005

Apr 14, 2011
Great Bend, KS USA
I just bought a 2005 GW with a Motortrike kit. I had a 97 GW with motortrike kit and 2 Harleys but I'm back.

I can not figure out what the little push button is on left fairing panel controls where factory air controls are its a little button with I GUESS maybe light switch of some kind.

The owners manual does not say in manual shows button with no picture just blank button.

HELP

Thanks

jack

PS

its a sweet one 12312 miles when I picked up and white white

Welcome back Jack! Congrats on your trike!

Post a pic if you can...hopefully someone will be able to ID the button. I have looked at my 2008 Gold Wing Motor Trike...I have a little square, blank, flat space next to the air controls for the trike on that left lower faring side....thinking it is a space where one could add a control for something..as you suggest...maybe fog lights?

Have you pushed it to see what happens? Let us know what you find out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back