new member from SoCal

Greetings to all,

I'm currently riding around on an Iron883 converted with a hammer 1250 kit and a motivation Spyder sidecar. Its fun to ride around on.

But now I'm thinking of something a little bigger and more highway friendly. So I've been thinking about building a trike, and this seems like a great

place to get a lot of info on all the different manufacturers etc.. So here I am to soak up all the knowledge I can

:)

Hello Martin

welcome to trike talk from east Texas, sorry I can't help you with you trike build, my self I don't care for home build trike I like the gold wing & the Harley with a store bought kit.

PS don't tell any one on trike talk I like Harley's

Martin, welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas. I know nothing about building a trike, but I can tell you I LOVE my Harley Freewheeler.:Dorag:

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Martin!
:wave4:

Greetings to all,

I'm currently riding around on an Iron883 converted with a hammer 1250 kit and a motivation Spyder sidecar. Its fun to ride around on.

But now I'm thinking of something a little bigger and more highway friendly. So I've been thinking about building a trike, and this seems like a great

place to get a lot of info on all the different manufacturers etc.. So here I am to soak up all the knowledge I can

:)

Welcome to the forum! What Model are you thinking about converting?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back