New Guy

Hello folks, just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I just joined this board about 10 minutes ago and as this is my first post ever I hope I'm doing it right. MY wife and I live in rural central Missouri and I have been riding two and three wheels for around sixty years or so. Started out with a Cushman. Late last year we got a 2018 CSC Encore. This is our third CSC trike and we like it the best so far (except for the first gear thingy). Haven't riden it much because of the covid. Anyway, thanks for letting me chat. CUL MothersAngel

Hello folks, just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I just joined this board about 10 minutes ago and as this is my first post ever I hope I'm doing it right. MY wife and I live in rural central Missouri and I have been riding two and three wheels for around sixty years or so. Started out with a Cushman. Late last year we got a 2018 CSC Encore. This is our third CSC trike and we like it the best so far (except for the first gear thingy). Haven't riden it much because of the covid. Anyway, thanks for letting me chat. CUL MothersAngel

Bill Welcome to Trike-Talk......:clapping:....

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Bill
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back