New Guy

Kempjd623

10+ Posts
Aug 7, 2023
Fredericksburg, VA, USA
Hello all

I must confess I'm early joining the forum. I plan to get my trike next year for my 60th birthday. I figured I'll join now to get some do's and don'ts I should consider from current owners.

I live in Virgina in the United States. I live about two hours from the CSC factory, so the plan is to get it from there. I would love to hear from anyone who has did business directly with the CSC factory on things I need to know as I start my research.

I want a 2024 Goldwing but I haven't seen what colors they will offer yet.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello all

I must confess I'm early joining the forum. I plan to get my trike next year for my 60th birthday. I figured I'll join now to get some do's and don'ts I should consider from current owners.

I live in Virgina in the United States. I live about two hours from the CSC factory, so the plan is to get it from there. I would love to hear from anyone who has did business directly with the CSC factory on things I need to know as I start my research.

I want a 2024 Goldwing but I haven't seen what colors they will offer yet.

Thanks and have a great day!

James’ Welcome to Trike Talk…👍👍..

Welcome to Trike Talk James! We had our CSC trike built at the factory. They are all awesome to deal with.

Will at the factory is very helpful with any questions or issues you have even later on after the build. He is a wealth of information.

Thanks everybody!

I guess my biggest question is what happens to your parts that gets removed from the motorcycle to make the trike? There is a lot of value there; I wonder if you get that back or if that is calculated in the cost of doing business.

Hello James, welcome to the forums. Sorry I can't give any helpful advice on the conversion specifics.

Gold Membership

Good morning all and thanks again for the warm welcome from across the country!

I guess I haven't clicked the right button on this page yet but how do you become a gold member and what are the benefits over regular membership? Does someone know which button I should click to get that answer?

Thank you!

Welcome to TT. used to live down the road from you. Christiansburg..now in Dayton Ohio. I did the same as you. did not know what trike to get. finally after many ?? & looking at conversions. I just got an HD Tri. I had a fairly new Hd & after the cost of a conversion job & cost of a new Tri' I went new HD tri.. was a no brainer after I was informed there would be no more warranty on my new bike after conversion. Let us know when you graduate to 3. good luck on your search. Lot of great folks here . :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back