New Exhaust and Pipes

frankj

90+ Posts
Aug 24, 2013
Williamsburg MA USA
Hi, getting a new exhaust system and pipes for my Honda Valkyrie Roadsmith Trike, the pipes will extend to the rear of the trike body and because of the length it was suggested to add an additional hanger near the end of the pipe for support.

Question I have is the last part of the pipe runs under the trunk area of the trike and there are really no good places, from what I can tell that, could be used for another hanger.

Anyone done something similar with your pipes, or have suggestions.

Thanks

Frank

Frank,

Let's jack up your trike, and look, for ourselves if we can find a place to install hangers..... I have the boards that we can place under each wheel to make it four inches higher......... This way it's safe to crawl under there...W/O worr'n about jack falling on us........... I have a feel'n that we can help you straight'n out your problem...............If not, at least you'll know.........(Yes)

Ronnie

7/30/22

Moving Trike

This is what I use, Go to Harbor Fight and get some 4 wheel dollies for moving things put one under each wheel and you can go any were.

Well, a little bird'ie told me that Frank order'd his new pipes, and that they have arrived safe'ly at his home, and getting them installed on his beautiful trike..

Well done Frank !!!

:yahoo::good::scooter::victory:

Let's ride!

Ronnie

8/12/22

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back