need ideas on h-d trike r/brake/to auto disc

I am not familiar with the Trog kit and this is more of a question than anything else.

I thought the Tri Glides came stock with the 5/8 MC.....which is the same as any other Ultra. Does somebody know if the TG rear master cylinders are larger? What bike frame do you have this Trog kit on?

I would be interested to know if the 2011 TG has a larger volume MC....like a 13/16 or 3/4? I would have a use for one of those if it is larger in volume and if it will bolt-up to the Ultra mounting bracket.

I guess what my question is....if you have a kitted Ultra, it would have had a 5/8 MC on it as that was stock.

Has anybody got numbers for the rear brake pads for 2011 Tri Glide? I think most of the ones I am finding are the smaller ones.

i've just e-mailed wilwood.com on this subject. will shout it out when i get a reply.
'09 rear calipers were hays. oh! well.

I've been on motorcycles for over 50 years. Just recently went to a trike for health reasons. Wife and I have an '09 (used to be hers, mine now) and an '11 (should have been mine... but you know how that goes) Tri-Glides. My '09 had 20,000 miles on her, and we have had absolutely zero problems. Ditto the 11 with just under 5000. I can't feel any significant differences in either scoot. Sure the breaks don't feel as good as the ones in my Lincoln, they aren't supposed to! Neither steer as good as our T-Bird, but what the hell. They are toys, things to fool around with, a fun trip to the Grand Canyon, lunch at the beach, wind in your hair, bugs in your teeth. Enjoy them, don't worry about the small stuff!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back