Need Some Pricing Info Please

vbusby63

1+ Posts
Mar 18, 2024
Houston, TX
Good morning everyone!
I may be moving to Mexico when I retire and I'm currently trying to determine if it's a better decision to take my trike with me or sell it. As part of the decision process I'm trying to get an idea of how much I could get if I did sell it.

I have a 2023 Honda GW Tour that was professionally converted to a CSC Encore Trike by Randall at Cut n Shoot Customs in Conroe Texas.

The bike is in excellent condition, with approx 1700 miles on her (with less than 500 miles since the conversion). The conversion kit included pretty much every option other than the rear spoiler.

So how much do you guys think I could get for her? Not asking for anything specific, just ballpark numbers. I can provide more details, receipts and pictures should I decide to sell her.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNT
Back