Need help in las vegas

UPDATE

GOOD NEWS:)

I got everything buttoned up and I got the lower body on. :clapping:

UNKNOWN NEWS:gah:

I think I VEGASED (killed) the battery, now that the lower is on and the tip sensor connected I was able to try and start her and do an electrical check. well no joy first try, charged it a little and the engine started right up. shut it off and clicks again. going to try charging it longer, its a relatively new gel battery.:confused:

the good news is the lower body is on, the engine started and the F-1 light comes on.:clapping:

0313181330.jpg

GOOD NEWS:clapping:

I left it on the charger an hour and have been able to start her several times. everything seems to be working. going to wait till morning to see if it will hold the charge. I was able to pump out a half a tank full of old gas. had to reseal the kick stand switch.:cool:

so all that's left is to put the rest of the body on in the morning if the battery still has a charge. if not I just need another battery,:xzqxz:

so im going to eat my rib eye steak and broccoli, get a fresh start in the morning.:clapping:

GOOD NEWS

the battery was just dead for some reason, it started just fine, everything was bright and shiny. so there is nothing stopping me from finishing assembly?:Shrug:

well except the weather, there is a 30 mhp wind today, it starts getting colder outside today and then rain.:gah:

Great job young lady!:clapping::clapping::clapping:Wish I lived closer so I could be of some help. If you get a chance could we have more pics?

Is it me, or is the rear end back? Maybe waiting for next winter to do the rest of the pink? Or maybe a tri color theme?

But as stated before, you are one determined rider. Congrats and I too am looking forward to finished pictures with the smiling rider aboard.

Is it me, or is the rear end back? Maybe waiting for next winter to do the rest of the pink? Or maybe a tri color theme?

But as stated before, you are one determined rider. Congrats and I too am looking forward to finished pictures with the smiling rider aboard.

yes the rear end is still black, the right side repair from my accident is disintegrating. I have a new rear end, its my next project actually, but it's going to be awhile I'm broke now and have no funds to do the new rear end. I have several modifications I want to do to it, plus it needs painting which I also cant afford. I also need a new seat. yes the rear end will be pink too.

0908171605.jpg

oh yeah and her make up. i was thinking of putting the lips on the inside front cover instead of the front fender. yes behind the brake lines on the soft pink inside cover:confused:

IMG_20180316_144725.jpg

this is all that's left to do, I have finished installing everything else, this is a functional running drivable trike, except for these oh so necessary top side parts.:Shrug::xzqxz::mad:

you would think I would be outside in my driveway finishing installing these very easy quick to install parts.:confused:

well Las Vegas and mother nature have other ideas, there is a strong cold wind outside with possible rain.:gah:

so it will be a couple more days before I can finish final assembly.:gah:

0317181041.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back