Need help in las vegas

GREAT NEWS

IT'S OFFICIAL

I have functional front brakes pressure tested. I have functional rear brakes now, being pressure tested. yu know when you hold pressure overnight to make sure no leaks, so far no leaks, pressure at the pedal and lever. no rolling test yet.:clapping:

next I reinstall the main stay, connect the electrical, then reinstall the body and seat.:clapping:

at that point im waiting on clutch parts and finished clutch repair. :clapping:

1 day to install body. 1 day for clutch after getting parts.:clapping:

then JOY is back on the road.:clapping:

I am so glad I was right about my friend over tightening the brake lines. the new ones tightened properly are not leaking.:clapping:

pics soon of joy with her new body on.:clapping:

Good deal

Looking forward to pics of you and Joy on the road again:clapping:

(I have functional front brakes pressure tested. I have functional rear brakes now, being pressure tested. yu know when you hold pressure overnight to make sure no leaks, so far no leaks, pressure at the pedal and lever. no rolling test yet)

The over night pressure on test is a good one I have used for years

Not only for checking leaks, but it holds for a last bleed off before a test ride

why do they steal

I lost my helper why do they steal?

I did get the radiators on and filled. I got the main stay on and I can connect the wiring myself I hope. the body I have to have help with, so im on hold again. here is a pic of how far I got before I caught him stealing from me.:gah::xzqxz::mad:

0306181207.jpg

THANK YOU ALL

THANK YOU ALL

I am grateful for the support and concern. I am currently more determined now. I have the main wire plugs clean, routed and ready to go together. I will do those in the morn and the vents. I have an old friend coming marrow to help with the lower body. we will see how far I get. the body usually goes on quick.:)

no more help

I no longer have reliable help, so I cant finish. im ready to put on the lower body. im so close and yet so far.:gah:

I will update when I get something done. at this point I don't know when that will be.

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

I no longer have reliable help, so I cant finish. im ready to put on the lower body. im so close and yet so far.:gah:

I will update when I get something done. at this point I don't know when that will be.

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

I’d fly out but I’m having problems with my plane, seriously, I feel helpless being so far away :gah:

That's sad when people have to steal. God will send you someone to help you complete the trike. I like the two tone pink I see so far, excellent job. At least one of us got the pink trike.

work today called for rain, 2 broken people hurting from the weather cant get much done.:Shrug:

my clutch master and slave came today completely assembled and read to install.:clapping:

the friend available today is usually only available on Saturdays.:Shrug:

Hydraulics work

I could not sit here and not try to install the new clutch parts, after all they are basically plug and play.:gah:

so GOOD NEWS:clapping:

I have a working clutch and im getting better using the vacuum bleeder.:clapping:

im hoping I can get help soon with the lower body, things to line up and plug in. im only able to do so much and installing the clutch wore me out. I should be able to finish the rest by my self if I have to.;):):xzqxz:

I could not sit here and not try to install the new clutch parts, after all they are basically plug and play.:gah:

so GOOD NEWS:clapping:

I have a working clutch and im getting better using the vacuum bleeder.:clapping:

im hoping I can get help soon with the lower body, things to line up and plug in. im only able to do so much and installing the clutch wore me out. I should be able to finish the rest by my self if I have to.;):):xzqxz:

Good job, it is sad you cannot get anyone's help for the hard jobs

You have a good working knowledge of hydraulics now, that is a good thing:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back