Maggie Valley 2015

ok
I don't like tell'n folks what they outtta do.. so this is that we do;)
never take rain gear and/or cold weather gear out of the bike/trike/sidecar unless its to wear them or clean and repack them store them in compaction bags . just have to smile at folks riding baggers that stop in the rain and huddle under trees and shiver!??? what's the luggage for I wonder????:xzqxz::):).
even when wife and I were kids we would roll up rain coats and jackets and tie on back of bike or handlebars! I can tell that back in 60's-70's rain gear wasn't much but better that nothing;):D.
magoo

Come on Scuuter where is your sense of adventure!!!

After all the rain makes the corn grow.
Corn sells for about $5.00 a bushel
Corn makes moonshine
1 bushel of corn makes about a gallon of shine that sells for about $120 a gallon.
Now do you think these mountain folks aren't smart?

Oh well bring your rain gear and a little spending money and we'll have a good time in Maggie Valley.

HaHaHaHaHa......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...See You soon...ThumbUp

I officially am giving up trying to predict what the weather will be next week. MSN weather says one thing, accuweather says another (my favorite forcast) and national weather service says something else. About the only thing I will predict is that a good time will be had by all...except any caught in destructive path of Fred.....and the hurricane also.
Sorry, Bigdog. Too easy.:qpnmt:

maggie valley 2015

Due to last minute medical will not be able to attend this year am releasing room at best western hotel God willing we hope to make SnowBird in Florida if Tom G & Big Dog have one this winter To all going PLEASE ride safe and have a great time....

I officially am giving up trying to predict what the weather will be next week. MSN weather says one thing, accuweather says another (my favorite forcast) and national weather service says something else. About the only thing I will predict is that a good time will be had by all...except any caught in destructive path of Fred.....and the hurricane also.
Sorry, Bigdog. Too easy.:qpnmt:

Virtually impossible to "Long Term Predict" Weather in this part of the Country...just always ride prepared.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Due to last minute medical will not be able to attend this year am releasing room at best western hotel God willing we hope to make SnowBird in Florida if Tom G & Big Dog have one this winter To all going PLEASE ride safe and have a great time....

Aw, hate to hear this Charlie...was looking forward to seeing You again. Wishing You a Full/Speedy Recovery on Your Medical Issues...See You in the future.....ThumbUp

Charlie and Marietta, we will be praying that you both are well in every sense of the word! Please take good care of yourselves and we will see you in Florida.

Finalizing MV registration log for name tags

It's about that time! Just days to go.....please check the registration log for info accuracy. If you are planning to attend but have not registered, register now so we can have your name tags printed. If you had registered previously but are not able to make it to the event, PM me so I can update the log.

Also, if you want to reserve a TT t-shirt to pick up and pay for in Maggie Valley, PM me with the size and color so I can have them ready along with the name tags.

Get there safely! See y'all soon!

Marge

Virtually impossible to "Long Term Predict" Weather in this part of the Country...just always ride prepared.....ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Aw, hate to hear this Charlie...was looking forward to seeing You again. Wishing You a Full/Speedy Recovery on Your Medical Issues...See You in the future.....ThumbUp

thanks skuuter will miss all of you

- - - Updated - - -

Get well soon, Charlie! Carolyn and I will miss you!

Thanks Scott We will miss you & Carolyn

- - - Updated - - -

Charlie and Marietta, we will be praying that you both are well in every sense of the word! Please take good care of yourselves and we will see you in Florida.

Thanks Nana looking forward to seeing you and Mike in Fla. at SNOWBIRD ralley Charlie D & Marietta

You don't wanna' miss this one Folks...Maggie Valley, Blue Ridge Parkway, Smoky Mountains, and the Perfect Time of Year...get that Registration turned in...if not, You'll wish You had when the "Pics-n-Posts" start pouring in afterwards...Hope to see YOU there.....ThumbUp

Looking forward to seeing All of You....see You next Monday.....ThumbUp

The weather reports are starting to look like just a slight chance of rain Sunday and possibly Monday and pretty much clear Tues, Wed and Thursday so this is shaping up well. There is always a chance of a shower in the mountains, but the forecast looks like we will be blessed with clear skys most of the week.

Marge and I will be headed out of Texas on Friday AM and will be arriving in Maggie Valley Saturday afternoon after stopping to visit relatives on the way. I will be pre-riding our routes on Sunday to get a better idea of the best route, stops and time to complete. If anyone will be there early and wants to ride along with me on Sunday, let me know either via PM or call me. My cell phone number for any of you that want to ride with me, have questions or need to reach me before, during or after the event is (346)800-7946.

Zook

Well the gremilin's have been busy in my Stallion, coolant leak, a/c fan running 12hrs. after parking and putting keys in the house! Got the fan to stop, plugged in the battery charger and the led's on both sides of the front wheel started to flash?
I think that I'm going to saddleup the F150, for that no suprise ride :cool:, not the same but worry free. See you guys soon!!

Well the gremilin's have been busy in my Stallion, coolant leak, a/c fan running 12hrs. after parking and putting keys in the house! Got the fan to stop, plugged in the battery charger and the led's on both sides of the front wheel started to flash?
I think that I'm going to saddleup the F150, for that no suprise ride :cool:, not the same but worry free. See you guys soon!!

Whatever it takes...we will be in the Jeep Patriot with Two Trikes...we just happen to be the engines on Ours...Hopefully no "engine leaks" for us.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dianne not feeling great, so we are leaving later today to make segments smaller for her. Just Allentown tonight.
Big dog, Dianne wants to know if Miles is coming with you?

DSCN0479.JPG

Here are the 8" self adhesive targets I got for the BUG-BULLS-EYE competition. Each rider will be given a target to affix to your trike and who ever is the best (luckiest) bug hunter will win a $50 cash prize.

Please send a target to TN!

View attachment 29869

Here are the 8" self adhesive targets I got for the BUG-BULLS-EYE competition. Each rider will be given a target to affix to your trike and who ever is the best (luckiest) bug hunter will win a $50 cash prize.

Say, can you get a target to me before we leave on Monday for Maggie Valley? I will do some riding at night and I am sure I can get some bulls eyes this time of year! Too bad I wasn't coming from FL, there is a ton of bugs down that a way!Bugs aside, Sara and I are looking forward to coming to the "gathering." We will leave at 7:30am and should be there around 9:30 with our Toyota Corolla trike!I pray that everyone travels safely!Dave (CD) (Chaplain Dave)

I hate to say it, but I just cancelled my reservation at the Micro tel for the rally. I have to move my Mom to Sr. Living and my daughter and son-in-law to AL. I hate to miss this one but maybe we can make the spring rally. I hope everyone has a great trip and safe travels.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back