Looking for a trike in Southern California

Jim, I read your post in the why you joined Trike Talk thread. I am sure you and your wife will love a trike when you find the one you can't go home without. Welcome aboard.

Hello!

:wave4:Jim, Welcome from SW Arkansas.

If you're pleased with your 06 Wing, then as mentioned you could see if there are any highly regarded conversion shops in you area. They could give advise and estimates for conversion. They may also be aware of owners that have expressed an interest in selling their trikes. Wish ya the best!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy jim :wave4:

Welcome to Trike Talk Jim! I agree with the earlier post about looking into converting the Gold Wing you have if you are happy with it.

Jim

Take a quick trip to Champion Sidecar Co. They are the local manufacture for Champion and Lehman kits. They are located at: 7272 Lampson Ave., Garden Grove, Ca.. They recently moved to this address. There is a local shop that does conversions, local to me: So Cal Trike Ctr. 1050 Linda Vista DR. San Marcus, Ca. Phone 760 744-1688.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania keep looking take your time and you will find the "Perfect Ride for you and your Bride" Good luck on your search. :good: Travel safe Fred

Greetings Jim! Welcome to Trike Talk from Southeastern Tennessee!!! Good luck with your quest for 3 wheels! Lots of great folks around here to help with your decision making.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back