Looking for a trike friendly Honda dealer in the Houston, Tx area

radismukes

2250+ Posts
May 16, 2018
Angleton, Texas
Looking for a trike friendly Honda dealer in the Houston, Tx area

I have found out my Wing's recall was not completed by the local dealer, that is now closed.

Need advise would be helpful.

Honda Dealer in Houston area

Had my recall done @ Eastside Honda on I-10 in Baytown, Texas. Did it in one day. Also there is Stubbs Honda on Telephone Road in Houston.

Speedy

Had my recall done @ Eastside Honda on I-10 in Baytown, Texas. Did it in one day. Also there is Stubbs Honda on Telephone Road in Houston.

in the Speedy

Thanks to everyone!

After calling four different dealers in the Houston area, Honda of Houston offered one day service, but found the staff to be very professional and willing to help.

Three wanted me to bring my trike in before they would even order parts, the fourth flat out said they would not to warranty work on a trike. When I mention Honda America told me that it was covered even after being triked. They hung up on me.

Whnt goes around comes around.:D

Thanks to everyone!

After calling four different dealers in the Houston area, Honda of Houston offered one day service, but found the staff to be very professional and willing to help.

Three wanted me to bring my trike in before they would even order parts, the fourth flat out said they would not to warranty work on a trike. When I mention Honda America told me that it was covered even after being triked. They hung up on me.

Whnt goes around comes around.:D

I'm surprised. I had heard a couple of years ago (I think) that they had closed the business. They used to be my dealer many years ago in their old Spring Branch location and I loved those guys.

honda of houston

Honda of Houston was going out of business but someone stepped in at the last minute and bought it.

I had the brake recall on my Trike done there and no issues.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back