Lehman IRS

Jul 12, 2014
iowa
just wondering if anyone has ridden the Lehman IRS and what experience they had with it. I'm at the very beginning of the process to go to a trike and I'm just trying to gather all the info I can get.
thank you

just wondering if anyone has ridden the Lehman IRS and what experience they had with it. I'm at the very beginning of the process to go to a trike and I'm just trying to gather all the info I can get.
thank you
The only thing is I don't like is the top of trunk on main body. If it gets rained on and you open trunk door it is going to get wet inside. They really need some type of drip edging on body. Other wise great trike.

Just a suggestion. Before you buy, make sure you test ride a conversion w/extended wheel base, such as Hannigan.
Getting those rear wheels out from under the passenger makes a big difference for both rider and a passenger in smoothness!:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back