Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a Army base in Range Control, all the bosses going TDY next week, moving me to days for that week, then back to this shift after that. I'm usually in bed by 2:00, doing some house remodeling, so I get up to work on that before going to work.

I hate when my normal routine gets screwed up. Last week, I had to qualify at the range so I worked 4 midnights and a day shift.

Oh yeah, the name is Scott.

I understand that, we have some fairly new personnel on that shift so I got moved, besides screwing up my shift I'll loose my night differential pay for that week.

My name is Mike. My Lab Sadie thinks it is time for bed, I'm leaving for tonight, but I'll be back.

I understand that, we have some fairly new personnel on that shift so I got moved, besides screwing up my shift I'll loose my night differential pay for that week.

My name is Mike. My Lab Sadie thinks it is time for bed, I'm leaving for tonight, but I'll be back.
Nice to meet you Mike! At our house when the dogs speak, we listen too.

Be glad to see you back later. I'm off on Wednesday/Thursday, but here every other night but those.

Howdy Brothers abd Sisters

I catch sleep when my body tells me.....Retired "from the business

world" for the "umpteenth" time back in '07 (Medically). Have no idea

how I managed to stay on the plus side of my "Honey-do" list prior

and still managed to sneak in an occasional "Me list" as well.

NOW...pfft! I can and DO claim senility on the "Honey-dos" and sneak

some more "Me list" in....Not sure she's buying it though...lol

I wonder if that's the reason I'm living in my shed ? I think we should

start a "night owl" forum...any thoughts?

I catch sleep when my body tells me.....Retired "from the business

world" for the "umpteenth" time back in '07 (Medically). Have no idea

how I managed to stay on the plus side of my "Honey-do" list prior

and still managed to sneak in an occasional "Me list" as well.

NOW...pfft! I can and DO claim senility on the "Honey-dos" and sneak

some more "Me list" in....Not sure she's buying it though...lol

I wonder if that's the reason I'm living in my shed ? I think we should

start a "night owl" forum...any thoughts?

Heh...I have bought more for my trike than I care to say out of 'house money' that should've been buying other things. If the wife finds out, I'll definitely be out in the shed.

As far as a 'night owl' forum, that's what I started this thread for. I can still stay in Trike Talk, and hopefully have somebody to chat with without have to go through all the set and problems of running an actual forum. Call that a crutch, but if that's the case, I'm crippled.

On top of that, I've forgotten more 'honey-do' items than I've ever remembered. :D

Heh...I have bought more for my trike than I care to say out of 'house money' that should've been buying other things. If the wife finds out, I'll definitely be out in the shed.

That was the case with the Roadglide, but since we've gotten the trike, she's on board with it. That's why things are tight this month. Not to mention getting her set up to ride again with a new jacket and chaps.

That was the case with the Roadglide, but since we've gotten the trike, she's on board with it. That's why things are tight this month. Not to mention getting her set up to ride again with a new jacket and chaps.
It's like an addiction, I tell ya!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good evening late nighters! Anyone seen The Martian? If not, do it! great movie :)

Haven't seen it yet, but want to.

Dang...nobody out there tonight.

Did have some fun with David357 out on the game boards earlier. Definitely not a total loss. :)

Hope that Bill comes back to report how his Clutch Whiz is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back