Late nighters---unite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@David357 ... I've cut back one MT DEW a night. Gonna do that weekly until I'm down to 3. Even just going from 5 to 4 I'm getting sleepy. Gotta do this slow. It's not a good thing to be sleepy on my job.

Took my daughters out trick-or-treating tonight. My youngest doesn't talk, so I say 'Trick or Treat' for her...but she signed 'Thank You' to them...at almost every house. Just a couple that I couldn't coax her to do it.

After about an hour, she had had her fill and started getting briggity. She and I went back to the car while my oldest daughter and their momma finished the rounds.

I rode to work last night. It's gonna be a cold ride home.

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting here watching the Cisco Kid, Waiting till the coffee shop opens.... The owner is a late sleeper :vxtyaq:he doesn't open till 630 am....
Yeah, that's a little late for a coffee shop to open. But that makes it an independent joint, and not a franchise, most likely.

Well, nobody out and about much on the thread tonight.

Incidentally, looks like this is my 1,000th post on the forum. That's a lot of nonsense coming from one person!

Well, nobody out and about much on the thread tonight.

Incidentally, looks like this is my 1,000th post on the forum. That's a lot of nonsense coming from one person!

I posted a note in the into forum that folks should put a state in together with their town. WHAT ASHLAND do you live in? There is an Ashland KY and an ASHLAND OH... I was arrested on my first date with my now wife in Ashland Ohio...

Took her and her girl friend out in my Mom's Mercury on our first date with my wife's girlfriend sent along as shotgun (to keep an eye on us). Going through Ashland Ohio I discovered that some towns put their stop lights on the side of the road on poles. I guess I fugured this out when a local policeman stopped me. Since I was 17 and my future wife was 15, he made me follow him to the local jpolice station. The Chief there called my Mom (about 20 miles away) to come pick us up... of course I had her car. AWKWARD.

My Mom had to find a friend to bring her over and to the day my Mom passed she held this incident against me and my future missus. My wife, Claudia and I have been married 43 years!

I posted a note in the into forum that folks should put a state in together with their town. WHAT ASHLAND do you live in? There is an Ashland KY and an ASHLAND OH... I was arrested on my first date with my now wife in Ashland Ohio...

Took her and her girl friend out in my Mom's Mercury on our first date with my wife's girlfriend sent along as shotgun (to keep an eye on us). Going through Ashland Ohio I discovered that some towns put their stop lights on the side of the road on poles. I guess I fugured this out when a local policeman stopped me. Since I was 17 and my future wife was 15, he made me follow him to the local jpolice station. The Chief there called my Mom (about 20 miles away) to come pick us up... of course I had her car. AWKWARD.

My Mom had to find a friend to bring her over and to the day my Mom passed she held this incident against me and my future missus. My wife, Claudia and I have been married 43 years!
Kentucky! I thought I had done that!! Just looked at it saw I hadn't. Going to correct that right now....

- - - Updated - - -

Kentucky! I thought I had done that!! Just looked at it saw I hadn't. Going to correct that right now....

Just tried and the info is there, but isn't showing. Must be doing something wrong. :gah:

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried and the info is there, but isn't showing. Must be doing something wrong. :gah:

I put Mico TX in the city field... if you put both in the city field, I guess it shows up on your screen profile. I googled one guy's town name and it showed up in 9 states. Texas probably has an Ashland... we have swiped just about every other town name hehe

Finally got it!

I had to do the same thing to make VA show up.
I ain't wantin' anybody thinking' I'ze from Massawhoosits. (Just kidding)

By the way, there is an Ashland, VA also. I checked your profile to see which one you were in. That's when I realized we were on another forum together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back