jeff and elise in the USA

Mr and Mrs HDRUSS leading us through the city by night. despite it being summer the temperatures were a little unseasonably chilly, but it was tones of fun ripping up the town. thanks to you both again.

Jeff and Elise, HDRuss ask me to meet you on 57, sorry I couldn't do it. Would have liked to meet you. Left that same day on a trip to Lake of the Osarks, Branson, Eureka Springs and Hot Springs. Had to leave the group and come home at Branson, wife got sick. Again sorry I couldn't meet you.

this didn't look like a road to anywhere in particular. but the S&S factory is on a farm.
we just rocked up and thought we would ask if we could get a few pics. The people there were extremely nice and offered us a full tour of the plant and their small museum. these are the kind of people we wish HD people were. it has that down home feel where people care about their work and care about customers. the pride shows in everything. we bought some S&S goodies and were on our way again

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back